Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lovely Blogs!


Yay! My first blog award! 

This Lovely Blog Award was given to me by Passion for Beads! I am truly honoured to have been selected by someone whose work demonstrates such great detail and design.

Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, but available around the world on ArtFire, Passion for Beads has some gorgeous items handcrafted with Swarovski Crystal. Right now she is offering a free gift with purchase! 

I'm now ready to pass on the award to 15 other great blogs.  Leave me a note with a link to your blog and I'll be excited, not only to read your blog, but to chose some award winners!

4 comments:

  1. Great Blog. It really is well done. Mine is here www.jewelledtrellis.blogspot.com
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog! Here is one for you http://lefthandmadens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :) I have quite a few blogs..lol
    www.handmadelouisiana.com
    http://blog.mamaslittlemonkeys.com
    http://louisianaceliac.blogspot.com
    http://etsypayitforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm off to check these out!

    ReplyDelete